Friday, June 25, 2010

Ugly Friday Morning...those exist?

Had an awful morning this morning. I hate when I flat out make a mistake at work...I carry the guilt around for days.  Discovered an error this morning, at least I can say I'm the person that owns up to it right away - I never run from it or try and blame it on someone/something else. But what a shitty way to start a Friday morning. UGH

That aside, I logged into my Twitter feed on my lunch break...I love Follow Fridays.  I find the whole phenomenon of Twitter fascinating.  The sense of community derived from strangers conversing. Sometimes I feel closer to my tweeps than my "living, breathing" friends...I can filter out who I like, who I don't without too much prejudice. I can also choose to follow those who more closely aline with my interests, beliefs etc. It's a beautiful thing - and kinda creepy too. What do you think of the whole thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment